In order to provide the best service, it is necessary that clients and or travel agencies comply with the following policies and provide the following information for any transportation service needed:
- Airline and flight number.
- Full name of at least one of the passengers.
- Number of passengers.
- Pick up and drop off location.
- Precise pick up and drop off times (we can assign the time for departures).
- If possible the amount of luggage or any special items (car seats, golf clubs, boxes, wheelchair, etc.) in order to assign the proper vehicle.
We suggest the following upon arrival at Los Cabos airport:
- Avoid timeshare sellers. They will offer you free transportation but hook you into buying timeshare.
- The driver will be waiting outside Terminal 2 (T2) with your name on a sign.
- If you arrive to Terminal 1 (T1), follow the groups exit.
Departures; It is necessary to provide the schedule of your flights, the location where you will be picked up and respect the hours when the driver arrives. There is a maximum 15 minutes tolerance after the appointed time; a charge will apply for any time exceeded after this.
OPEN SERVICE OR NIGHTLIFE
Extra hours will be charged if the customer exceeds the contracted time limit. After 11:00 pm the transportation service is charged per hour.
The drop of and pick up location must be the same, this can always change so long as the client notifies in advance and does not exceed the time limits.
- Golf transfer from 4 to 6 hours.
- Break-fast, lunch or dinner transfers from 3 to 4 hours,
- Activities such as bike tours, whale watching, boating, fishing, shopping and more-depend on the duration of the tour; however it is important to notify us in advance to coordinate transportation.
- All activities must be within the Cabo San Lucas, Corridor or San Jose del Cabo area; if the time limit is exceeded a fee may apply.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- Cancellations must be notified 24 hours in advance otherwise no refund will be provided.
- According to the policies and standards of the Secretary of Transportations in Baja California Sur, changes can be made up to 5 hours prior to the service that is to be provided.
- Last-minute changes cannot be guaranteed, service will depend on vehicle availability.
Make your reservations well in advance. Due to the state of Baja California Sur transportation law, we require to have all transportation services information set and reserved 2 days before your arrival. Full flight information needed.
Gratuity is not included.
Enjoy your Cabo Airport Transportation, With your local expert, We will take care of the rest.